Restaurant Intelligence Agency (RIA)
Restaurant Intelligence Agency (RIA) connects restaurants to audiences that matter. Amazingly easy, yet awesomely powerful, the RIA platform's integrated apps are designed to help chef-driven restaurants — and their chefs, mixologists and sommeliers — share content that engages diners and media and drives business.
Easy, affordable, and always available, RIA's platforms are simple enough for anyone to use. Get on board quickly and start sharing what media needs to know and diners want to know.
Who is RIA for?
- Chefs, owners, mixologists, sommeliers use Spoonfeed by RIA as an easy-to-follow roadmap for building their influence in just 15 minutes a day.
- Restaurants use Spoonfeed by RIA as the foundation for digital marketing — taking advantage of our SEO-optimized sharing features and automated distribution tools to ensure every post reaches the most people — and all the right people.
- Publicists use Spoonfeed by RIA as a turn-key social media solution for grow their clients' digital influence and deliver more diners through their clients front door.
- Media use Spoonfeed by RIA as a a fast, effective research tool that's available 24/7.
- Diners use Soapbox by RIA social publication to get the inside scoop on what's happening in their city's restaurants and with their favorite chefs right now.
What is Spoonfeed by RIA?
Spoonfeed is a powerful platform for getting your message out. All it takes is 15 minutes a day to answer a few questions, post a picture and share what's going on in your restaurant today — RIA takes care of making sure your content reaches your friends and followers, your customers, the media and new diners. You post once — we make sure you reach everyone.
It's a great resource for:
- Developing content for social media that is optimized with links, keywords and promotional content that drives your digital influence and SEO.
- Ensuring that what you post reaches beyond your friends and followers to connect you with the influencers, media and potential diners that help grow your business.
- Making the most of your time, ensuring you can effectively impact your digital influence in just 15 minutes a day.
What is Soapbox by RIA?
Soapbox takes you inside the kitchens of the restaurants you crave — bringing you what's hot and happening today directly from the chefs, mixologists, and sommeliers who are making it happen.
It's a great resource for:
- Getting insider access to the behind the scenes of the hottest restaurants.
- Discovering new chefs, mixologists, sommeliers — and restaurants.
- Read stories about trends, seasonal ingredients, and the most compelling characters working in restaurants today.
So it's free to join?
YES! Restaurant professionals, chef-driven restaurants, publicists, and media join RIA for free.
Restaurants and culinary professionals who want to take advantage of our SEO-optimized and effective distribution tools can upgrade to an affordable Premium account.
• Premium Personal Accounts cost $50/month
• Premium Restaurant Accounts cost $250/month
Join Now to look around (it's free and secure — no funny business).
How do I use RIA to connect with media?
You connect with media on Spoonfeed, so you start by joining now and creating a profile. Once you do, you will receive media requests from journalists working on stories. To maximize exposure and opportunity, upgrade your Personal Profile and/or Restaurant Profile and media will be able to discover you — and the stories you want them to write about.
How does RIA help me connect with diners?
All of Spoonfeed's content is SEO-optimized and distributed to as many networks as possible — including social platforms, in newsletters and, shortly, in automated newsletters to reach your own diner lists. For example, when you post photos to Spoonfeed, they are embedded with links, keywords and promotional material and automatically pushed out to your friends/followers, influencers, media and new diners who've yet to discover you. Post once, reach everyone.
Who can join?
For now, our site includes a national network of chef-driven restaurants and their staffs. In the future we will be open to other types of restaurants, food producers, distillers and breweries (if thats you, please contact us!).
If you know of chefs or restaurants who could benefit from this service, and you want to see your city's culinary community benefit from our many features, they can join here.